WHAT SIZE BACKDROP DO I NEED?
• The standard size is 60 x 90 cm or 2 x 3 ft. This is large enough for small products and food whether you want angled shots or flat lays and most scenes can be accommodated with this size. They are large enough to be clamped or taped up at one end to give a seamless background to your shots, and small enough to be easily rolled, transported and stored.
• However when it comes to backdrops- bigger is better! 80 x 120cm is an ideal size for food and product shoots, giving you more creative and compositional freedom.
• Businesses that video or photograph top down shots of cookery tend to purchase larger sizes, up to 120 x 120 cm, to allow a bit more space to spread out during the process.
• 1.5 x 2m is a great size for single person 3/4 portraits or headshots.
• Businesses that photograph larger item have purchased even bigger sizes, to suit their needs. Please enquire about these larger sizes which are plain white blackout material so will not let light through when hung. The reverse side is grey..